The Ball State Cardinals (1-1) will travel to Credit Union 1 Arena to take on the UIC Flames (1-1). Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Ball State Cardinals vs. UIC Flames ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Flames got blown out by the 14th-ranked Memphis Tigers, 92-46, while the Cardinals were beaten by the Evansville Aces, 79-75.
Ball State had a much better turnover percentage (12.3 vs. 20.2) while UIC had a better offensive rebounding percentage (32.0 vs. 34.6). UIC was led by Godwin Boahen, who had 10 points and seven rebounds. Tahjai Teague played well for Ball State, contributing 20 points and eight rebounds.
The offense of UIC will square off against the top-notch defense of Ball State. Since the 2018-19 season, the Flames rank 212th in offensive efficiency, while the Cardinals are 63rd in defensive efficiency. The Cardinals figure to have the edge on that end of the court.
Ball State Cardinals at UIC Flames ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UIC, ATS Winner – UIC, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UIC ranks 35th in three pointers attempted per game (26.6) while Ball State ranks 287th (19.3).
- The Flames average 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 96th in the nation. The Cardinals rank 127th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- Ball State averages 13.0 assists per game, which ranks 175th in the nation. UIC ranks 191st in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- The Cardinals rank 57th in rebounds per game (37.9) while the Flames rank 255th in rebounds allowed per game (37.0).
- UIC ranks 125th in steals per game (6.4) while Ball State ranks 203rd in steals allowed per game (6.7).