The Bakersfield Roadrunners (11-16, 5-7 WAC) will be at the Redhawk Center to meet the Seattle Redhawks (13-14, 6-6 WAC) in a WAC matchup. Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Bakersfield Roadrunners at Seattle Redhawks Betting Odds
In their last game, the Redhawks beat the Grand Canyon Antelopes, 95-89, while the Roadrunners fell to the Utah Valley Wolverines, 72-58.
Seattle dominated nearly every stat category in the contest. They had an extraordinarily low turnover percentage of 8.2 (better than their season average of 13.0) and a free throw rate of 0.333 (above their season average of 0.278). For those same stats, Grand Canyon was 12.4 and 0.284, respectively. Bakersfield, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (37.2 vs. 20.7). Terrell Brown had a solid performance for Seattle, putting up 31 points, 10 assists and six rebounds. Cam Allen, meanwhile was a key piece for Bakersfield with 25 points.
In their first matchup this year, Morgan Means led the Redhawks to an 86-79 win. He recorded a double-double with 19 points and 13 rebounds. Seattle was lights out from beyond the arc (11-26; 42.3 percent). Bakersfield, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.7 vs. 35.5).
It will be a battle of opposite paces as the fast-breaking Redhawks (ranked 50th in the NCAA in possessions per game) will look to push the slower-paced Roadrunners (262nd in possessions per game).
Bakersfield vs. Seattle Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Seattle, ATS Winner – Seattle, O/U – Over
- Bakersfield ranks 14th in rebounds allowed per game (30.5) while Seattle ranks 241st (37.3).
- The Roadrunners rank 29th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Redhawks rank 47th (5.5).
- The Redhawks rank 103rd in three pointers attempted per game (23.2) while the Roadrunners rank 296th (15.8).
- Bakersfield ranks 208th in assists per game (12.0) while Seattle ranks 244th (11.1).
- The Redhawks have been outscored by an average of 2.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Seattle has defeated opponents by an average of 2.0 points.
- During their last five games, the Roadrunners have scored an average of 60.6 points per game (6.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 65.8 points per game (0.0 below their season average).