The Austin Peay Governors (1-0) will travel to E.A. Diddle Arena to take on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-0). The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019, and will air on ESPN 3.
Austin Peay Governors at Western Kentucky Hilltoppers ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Hilltoppers were victorious over the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles 76-64, while the Governors won big over the Oakland City Mighty Oaks 110-67.
Austin Peay played a flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 12.6 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 42.1. For those same stats, Oakland City was 23.9 and 25.5, respectively. The Hilltoppers, on the other hand, had a much better free throw rate (0.365 vs. 0.069) and had a better turnover percentage (20.1 vs. 23.9). Western Kentucky’s Carson Williams had a good game, finishing with 16 points and nine rebounds. Jordyn Adams, meanwhile fueled Austin Peay with 20 points, six rebounds and five assists.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Western Kentucky offense. Since last season, Western Kentucky ranks 273rd in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.9 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of Austin Peay has forced the 29th-most turnovers in the nation (22.1 percent).
Austin Peay at Western Kentucky ATS Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Western Kentucky, ATS Winner – Western Kentucky, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Western Kentucky ranks ninth in blocks per game (5.1) while Austin Peay ranks 131st (3.4).
- The Governors average 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 74th in the nation. The Hilltoppers rank 132nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.5).
- Austin Peay ranks 114th in assists per game (13.9) while Western Kentucky ranks 161st in assists allowed per game (13.1).
- The Governors rank 134th in three pointers allowed per game (21.8) while the Hilltoppers rank 255th (24.5).
- Austin Peay averages 7.8 steals per game, which ranks 28th in the NCAA. Western Kentucky ranks 115th in steals allowed per game (6.0).