The 11th-ranked Auburn Tigers (22-2, 9-2 SEC) and the Missouri Tigers (11-13, 3-8 SEC) clash at Mizzou Arena. Auburn will will attempt to continue its seven-game winning streak. The game can be seen on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Auburn Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers ATS Odds
In their last game, Missouri fell to the 25th-ranked LSU Tigers, 82-78, while Auburn was victorious over the Alabama Crimson Tide, 95-91.
Auburn had an absurd free throw rate of 0.351 (above their season average of 0.295) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.8 (above their season average of 35.4). Missouri, on the other hand, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.592 (above their season average of 0.467). Dru Smith played a key role for Missouri with 20 points and five rebounds. Auburn, meanwhile, was lifted by Austin Wiley, who put up 18 points, 17 rebounds and five blocks.
Auburn dominated this series last year, taking both contests. In the most recent contest, Auburn won 81-71. Auburn’s 14.0 turnover percentage was their biggest strength over Missouri, who had a rate of 19.4. This is the first time these teams will meet this year.
Auburn Tigers at Missouri Tigers ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Auburn, ATS Winner – Missouri, O/U – Over
- Auburn ranks third in rebounds per game (42.3) while Missouri ranks 170th (34.8).
- Missouri averages 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 74th in the nation. Auburn ranks 141st in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- Missouri is 31st in the NCAA with 10.5 assists allowed per game while Auburn is 57th with 11.1 assists allowed per game.
- Auburn ranks 11th in blocks per game (5.3) while Missouri ranks 141st in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- Auburn ranks 25th in three pointers attempted per game (27.1) while Missouri ranks 116th (23.0).
- Missouri has been outscored by an average of 7.2 points in their last five games. On the season, Missouri has defeated opponents by an average of 1.7 points.
- During their last five games, Auburn has scored an average of 84.6 points per game (4.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 81.0 points per game (10.4 above their season average).