The Villanova Wildcats welcome the Army West Point Black Knights to Finneran Pavilion to kick off the new season. The game begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Army West Point Black Knights at Villanova Wildcats ATS Odds
Villanova made the tournament last season following a 19-9 regular season campaign that earned them a six seed in the tournament. They reached the Second Round, where they fell to the Purdue Boilermakers. Meanwhile, Army West Point was unable reach the tournament following a 13-18 regular season campaign.
Villanova figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. In the 2018-19 season, the Wildcats ranked 33rd in offensive efficiency, while the Black Knights ranked 140th in defensive efficiency.
Army West Point at Villanova Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Villanova, ATS Winner – Villanova, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Villanova ranks fifth in three pointers attempted per game (30.0) while Army West Point ranks 220th in three pointers allowed per game (23.6).
- The Black Knights average 15.6 assists per game, which ranks 32nd in the country. The Wildcats rank 191st in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- Villanova ranks 39th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Army West Point ranks 184th (6.7).
- The Wildcats rank 15th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Black Knights rank 222nd (4.2).
- Villanova ranks 76th in rebounds allowed per game (33.2) while Army West Point ranks 241st (36.7).