The Marist Red Foxes (0-2) will be at home in McCann Center when they square off with the Army West Point Black Knights (1-1). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Army West Point Black Knights vs. Marist Red Foxes Free Preview
In the Black Knights last matchup, they won big over the John Jay Bloodhounds, 92-43. With 10 points, six rebounds and five assists, Army West Points Jordan Fox had a good game. Army West Point dominated every facet of the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.8 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.563. John Jay was 10.2 and 0.300, respectively, for those same stats.
The Red Foxes are trying to rebound after their 76-73 loss to the Massachusetts-Lowell River Hawks in their last contest. Brian Parker led Marist in scoring with 22 points on 8-for-13 shooting. Massachusetts-Lowell had a much better turnover percentage (13.0 vs. 20.4). Marist, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.491 vs. 0.460).
Second-chance opportunities might be scarce for Marist in this showdown. Dating back to last season, the Red Foxes rank 339th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.6 percent), while Army West Point ranks fifth in defensive rebounding percentage (76.5 percent).
Army West Point Black Knights vs. Marist Red Foxes Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Army West Point, ATS Winner – Army West Point, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Black Knights rank 204th in steals per game (5.6) while the Red Foxes rank 278th (4.5).
- Marist ranks 226th in blocks per game (2.6) while Army West Point ranks 274th (2.0).
- Army West Point ranks 23rd in assists per game (16.4) while Marist ranks 297th (11.1).
- The Black Knights rank 58th in rebounds per game (38.3) while the Red Foxes rank 305th (31.7).
- Army West Point averages 26.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 16th in the nation. Marist ranks 166th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2).