The Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) face off in the Phil Knight Invitational – Victory at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter. Tip-off is set for 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 23, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN2.
Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Oklahoma Sooners Betting Preview
In the Razorbacks last game, they beat the Fresno State Bulldogs, 83-75. Daniel Gafford was the top scorer from either team with 25 points on 9-for-11 shooting. Arkansas dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.446 and a turnover percentage of 13.1. For those same stats, Fresno State recorded marks of 0.213 and 18.5, respectively.
The Sooners come in on a high note after thoroughly outplaying the Ball State Cardinals in their last contest, 108-69. With 22 points on 7-for-15 shooting, Trae Young was Oklahomas leading scorer. The Sooners had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.669 vs. 0.370) and had a better turnover percentage (12.0 vs. 13.5).
Arkansas appears to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. Since the 2016-17 season, the Razorbacks rank 47th in offensive efficiency, while Oklahoma ranks 175th in defensive efficiency.
Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Oklahoma Sooners Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Arkansas, ATS Winner – Arkansas, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Razorbacks rank 117th in assists per game (14.3) while the Sooners rank 284th (11.4).
- Arkansas ranks 206th in three pointers allowed per game (22.2) while Oklahoma ranks 257th (23.3).
- Arkansas ranks 32nd in blocks per game (4.8) while Oklahoma ranks 244th in blocks allowed per game (4.4).
- The Razorbacks average 7.7 steals per game, which ranks 28th in the nation. The Sooners rank 234th in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- Oklahoma ranks 52nd in rebounds per game (38.4) while Arkansas ranks 221st in rebounds allowed per game (36.3).