The Arizona Wildcats (17-7, 7-4 Pac-12) and their sensational offense visit Stanford to play the Cardinal (16-8, 5-6 Pac-12) and their stifling defense. The game will air on Pac-12 Network at 10:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Arizona Wildcats vs. Stanford Cardinal Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Cardinal lost to the Arizona State Sun Devils, 74-69, while the Wildcats defeated the California Golden Bears, 68-52.
Arizona dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.231 (below their season average of 0.268) and a turnover percentage of 14.2 (worse than their season average of 13.9). California put up marks of 0.073 and 20.2, respectively, for those same stats. Stanford, meanwhile, had a free throw rate of 0.220 (above their season average of 0.213). Stanford was led by Tyrell Terry, who put up 24 points. Meanwhile, Zeke Nnaji played a key role for Arizona with 21 points and five rebounds.
The Wildcats dominated this series last year, taking both games. In the last contest, Arizona won 70-54. The Wildcats’ 12.0 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Cardinal, who had a mark of 20.6. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
Points could be at a premium in this battle between a pair of the nation’s best defenses. Stanford currently ranks ninth in defensive efficiency (89.2) and Arizona is 34th (93.0). Additionally, the Wildcats rank 19th in turnover percentage (16.0 percent), while the Cardinal rank 27th in opponents’ turnover percentage (23.2 percent).
Arizona Wildcats at Stanford Cardinal ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Over
- Arizona ranks 22nd in assists per game (15.8) while Stanford ranks 137th (13.2).
- The Wildcats rank 75th in rebounds per game (37.6) while the Cardinal rank 131st in rebounds allowed per game (34.5).
- The Wildcats rank fifth in steals allowed per game (4.3) while the Cardinal rank 110th (6.4).
- Arizona ranks 49th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while Stanford ranks 129th (3.6).
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 69.2 points per game (9.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 63.6 points per game (1.7 below their season average).
- The Cardinal have been outscored by an average of 3.0 points in their last five games. On the season, Stanford has defeated opponents by an average of 9.1 points.