It will be a showdown between two outstanding offenses when the Oregon State Beavers (11-4, 1-2 Pac-12) clash against the 24th-ranked Arizona Wildcats (11-4, 1-1 Pac-12) at Gill Coliseum. Action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Sunday, January 12, 2020.
Arizona Wildcats vs. Oregon State Beavers Betting Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Beavers lost to the Arizona State Sun Devils, 82-76, while the Wildcats lost a tough one against the ninth-ranked Oregon Ducks, 74-73.
Arizona made eight of their 20 three pointers (40.0 percent) while Oregon State did a fantastic job of getting to and converting from the charity stripe (22-31; 71.0 percent). Oregon State’s Tres Tinkle played well, finishing with 22 points and six rebounds. Zeke Nnaji played a key role for Arizona with 11 points and 14 rebounds.
The Wildcats dominated this series last year, taking both games. In the most recent matchup, Arizona won 74-72. Arizona had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (44.4 vs. 14.8). Oregon State, on the other hand, did an excellent job of converting from the free throw line (25-31; 80.6 percent). This is the first time these teams will clash this year.
This battle pits one of the country’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses as Oregon State ranks 25th in offensive efficiency and Arizona is 33rd in defensive efficiency.
Arizona vs. Oregon State Free Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Oregon State, ATS Winner – Oregon State, O/U – Over
- Arizona ranks 19th in assists per game (16.7) while Oregon State ranks 133rd in assists allowed per game (12.7).
- The Wildcats rank 208th in three pointers attempted per game (19.5) while the Beavers rank 239th (18.5).
- Arizona allows the seventh-fewest steals per game (4.5) while Oregon State ranks 24th (5.2).
- The Beavers rank ninth in blocks per game (6.2) while the Wildcats rank 61st (4.1).
- Arizona ranks 83rd in rebounds per game (38.1) while Oregon State ranks 134th in rebounds allowed per game (35.1).
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 78.8 points per game (3.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 64.8 points per game (0.1 above their season average).
- The Beavers have been outscored by an average of 1.6 points in their last five games. For the season, Oregon State has defeated opponents by an average of 9.8 points.