The 22nd-ranked Arizona Wildcats (13-5, 3-2 Pac-12) will be at Wells-Fargo Arena to meet the Arizona State Sun Devils (11-7, 2-4 Pac-12) in a Pac-12 matchup. The game will air on Pac-12 Network at 9:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Arizona Wildcats vs. Arizona State Sun Devils Betting Odds
Both teams easily got past their last opponent. The Sun Devils defeated the Utah Runnin’ Utes 83-64, while the Wildcats beat the 20th-ranked Colorado Buffaloes 75-54.
Arizona dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 41.9 (above their season average of 30.2) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.551 (above their season average of 0.546). For those same stats, Colorado was 21.2 and 0.439, respectively. Meanwhile, Arizona State’s 15.4 turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over Utah, who had a mark of 21.7. The Sun Devils’ mark was worse than their season average of 15.2, while the Runnin’ Utes’ was above their season average of 16.6. Arizona State received a boost from Remy Martin, who finished with 20 points and six assists. Meanwhile, Zeke Nnaji played a pivotal role for Arizona with 12 points and 12 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Nnaji led the Wildcats to a 75-47 victory. He recorded a double-double with 17 points and 11 rebounds. The Wildcats’ offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over the Sun Devils. Arizona had a rate of 29.7, while Arizona State posted a mark of 19.1.
Arizona State might struggle to find the bottom of the net as they clash against one of the country’s best defenses. Arizona currently ranks 54th in defensive efficiency, while the Sun Devils rank 239th in offensive efficiency. Additionally, the Wildcats rank 27th in turnover percentage (16.4 percent), while the Sun Devils rank 55th in opponents’ turnover percentage (22.4 percent).
Arizona Wildcats vs. Arizona State Sun Devils Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Over
- Arizona ranks 11th in assists per game (16.8) while Arizona State ranks 217th (11.2).
- The Wildcats rank 47th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while the Sun Devils rank 109th (3.6).
- The Wildcats rank 74th in rebounds allowed per game (33.3) while the Sun Devils rank 248th (39.2).
- Arizona State ranks 48th in steals per game (7.9) while Arizona ranks 114th (6.6).
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 76.2 points per game (5.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.8 points per game (1.1 above their season average).
- The Sun Devils have been outscored by an average of 3.8 points in their last five games. For the season, Arizona State has defeated opponents by an average of 4.2 points.