The Arizona State Sun Devils (19-9, 10-6 Pac-12) will be at the Galen Center to square off against the USC Trojans (20-9, 9-7 Pac-12) in a Pac-12 matchup. The game can be seen on ESPNU at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Arizona State Sun Devils vs. USC Trojans ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Trojans beat the Arizona Wildcats, 57-48, while the Sun Devils lost a winnable game to the UCLA Bruins, 75-72.
The Trojans held the Wildcats to an effective field goal percentage of 0.307 (below their season average of 0.518). The Wildcats had a free throw rate of 0.228 (below their season average of 0.274). Arizona State, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.544 (above their season average of 0.491). Onyeka Okongwu played a key role for USC with 11 points and 10 rebounds. Arizona State received a boost from Remy Martin, who had 30 points.
In their first matchup this season, Martin led the Sun Devils to a 66-64 win. He was the game’s leading scorer with 22 points. The Sun Devils’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Trojans. Arizona State had a rate of 17.4, while USC posted a mark of 27.8.
It might be a mistake-prone game for the USC offense. USC ranks 276th in the country in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.5 percent), while the pesky defense of Arizona State forces the 40th-most turnovers in the country (22.5 percent).
Arizona State Sun Devils at USC Trojans Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Usc, ATS Winner – Arizona State, O/U – Over
- USC ranks 46th in rebounds per game (38.7) while Arizona State ranks 249th in rebounds allowed per game (37.9).
- The Trojans rank 18th in blocks per game (5.0) while the Sun Devils rank 149th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- Arizona State ranks 148th in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while USC ranks 255th (18.4).
- The Sun Devils average 7.8 steals per game, which ranks 43rd in the country. The Trojans rank 221st in steals allowed per game (7.9).
- USC ranks 84th in assists per game (14.0) while Arizona State ranks 245th (10.9).
- During their last five games, the Sun Devils have scored an average of 75.4 points per game (1.8 above their season average) and allowed an average of 72.8 points per game (3.2 above their season average).
- The Trojans’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 3.2, down from 4.2 for the season.