A six-game home winning streak is on the line for the San Francisco Dons (7-1) when they welcome the Arizona State Sun Devils (4-2) to War Memorial Gymnasium. The game can be seen on CBS Sports Network at 11 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Arizona State Sun Devils vs. San Francisco Dons ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Dons were beaten by the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, 85-75, while the Sun Devils barely escaped the Princeton Tigers, 67-65.
San Francisco was lifted by Jimbo Lull, who contributed 24 points and 10 rebounds. Remy Martin led the way for Arizona State, putting up 33 points.
There’s a decent chance that Arizona State struggles to create turnovers. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, San Francisco ranks 17th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.7 percent), while Arizona State has forced the 143rd-most turnovers (19.7 percent).
Arizona State Sun Devils at San Francisco Dons ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Arizona State, ATS Winner – Arizona State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- San Francisco ranks 16th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while Arizona State ranks 277th (24.6).
- The Dons rank 16th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while the Sun Devils rank 121st (12.4).
- Arizona State ranks 147th in blocks per game (3.3) while San Francisco ranks 208th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- The Dons rank 11th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while the Sun Devils rank 141st (6.2).
- San Francisco ranks 78th in rebounds per game (37.5) while Arizona State ranks 196th in rebounds allowed per game (35.5).