Ryan Getzlaf, Rickard Rakell, and the Anaheim Ducks are set to do battle against Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson, and the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena in a Pacific Division showdown. The game gets started at 10:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 14 and it’s being shown live on NBC Sports Network.
Anaheim Ducks at Vegas Golden Knights Odds
With a moneyline of -160, Vegas enters the contest as the heavy favorite. The line for Anaheim sits at +140, and the Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 6 goals (-135 money on the under, +115 on the over).
Anaheim is 8-11 straight up (SU) and has lost 3.3 units for moneyline bettors this year. Through 19 regular season matches, 12 of its games have gone under the total, while six have gone over and just one has pushed. This 2018-19 Ducks team is 3-5 SU on the road.
Anaheim has converted on just 15.4 percent of its power play opportunities this year, a mark that places them in the bottom-10 overall among NHL teams. Additionally, its penalty kill is ranked ninth overall, and the team’s successfully killed off 82.4 percent of its penalties..
Averaging 33.4 saves per game with a .931 save percentage, John Gibson (6-9-3) has been the primary option in goal for Anaheim this season. If it chooses to rest him, however, the team could turn to Ryan Miller (2-3 record, .936 save percentage, 2.33 goals against average).
Vegas is 7-11 straight up (SU) and has lost 7.7 units for moneyline bettors this year. Through 18 regular season contests, 11 of its games have gone under the total, while seven have gone over and none have pushed. The team is 4-3 SU at home this year.
The Golden Knights have converted on just 16.7 percent of their power play chances this season, a mark that’s ranked 23rd in the NHL. On the other hand, its penalty kill is ranked fifth overall, and it’s successfully killed off 84.3 percent of all penalties.
Marc-Andre Fleury has stopped 22.1 shots per game as the top option in goal for the Golden Knights. Fleury has seven wins, eight losses, and one overtime loss to his name and has recorded a fairly-weak .895 save percentage and 2.69 goals against average this year.
Anaheim Ducks at Vegas Golden Knights Betting Predictions
Free NHL Tip: SU Winner – Golden Knights, O/U – Over
- Two of the Ducks’ last ten games have gone to a shootout. The team is 1-1 in those games and 2-2 overall in shootouts this season.
- The total has gone under in four of Anaheim’s last five games.
- Anaheim has managed 26.0 shot attempts per game over its last five road games while Vegas is averaging 37.8 shots per game over its last five home outings.
- Over Anaheim’s last ten games, four of them have been decided by two or more goals (the team is 0-4 in those games).
- The Knights this season have tallied the third-most hits per game in the NHL (26.9), but that number has jumped up to 32.8 over their last five home outings.