The American University Eagles (2-3) will travel to SEFCU Arena to meet the Albany Great Danes (4-3). Action starts at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
American University Eagles vs. Albany Great Danes ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Great Danes defeated the Presbyterian Blue Hose 65-60, while the Eagles beat the Howard Bison 86-69.
American University dominated every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 10.9 (better than their season average of 14.1) and a free throw rate of 0.185 (above their season average of 0.179). For those same stats, Howard put up marks of 19.2 and 0.121, respectively. Albany, on the other hand, dominated nearly every stat category in their game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.400 (above their season average of 0.216) and a turnover percentage of 15.4 (better than their season average of 15.8). For those same stats, Presbyterian put up marks of 0.214 and 17.1, respectively. Albany’s Ahmad Clark played well, contributing 19 points, five rebounds and five assists. Sa’eed Nelson played a key role for American University with 25 points.
American University should have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Eagles rank 67th in effective field goal percentage (0.532), while Albany ranks 205th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.505).
American University at Albany ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Albany, ATS Winner – Albany, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Albany ranks 80th in three pointers attempted per game (24.3) while American University ranks 275th (19.4).
- The Eagles rank 67th in steals per game (7.3) while the Great Danes rank 172nd in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Albany ranks 229th in rebounds per game (34.3) while American University ranks 262nd (33.4).
- The Eagles rank 46th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Great Danes rank 217th (2.6).
- American University ranks 138th in assists allowed per game (12.6) while Albany ranks 246th (14.2).