The Siena Saints welcome the American University Eagles to Times Union Center to begin the new season. Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
American University Eagles at Siena Saints ATS Odds
Last season, Siena did not reach the tournament following a 15-14 regular season. American University also did not reach the tournament after a 15-14 regular season campaign.
There’s a decent chance that American University struggles to create turnovers. Last season, Siena ranked 21st in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.8 percent), while American University forced the 236th-most turnovers (17.9 percent).
American University Eagles vs. Siena Saints Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Siena ranks 52nd in three pointers attempted per game (25.7) while American University ranks 269th (19.5).
- The Saints rank 26th in assists allowed per game (10.7) while the Eagles rank 117th (12.5).
- American University ranks 240th in rebounds per game (33.8) while Siena ranks 315th (29.5).
- The Saints rank eighth in steals allowed per game (4.7) while the Eagles rank 150th (6.4).
- American University ranks 43rd in blocks per game (4.4) while Siena ranks 176th (2.8).