The American University Eagles (0-2) will travel to the Charles E. Smith Center to meet the George Washington Colonials (1-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
American University Eagles vs. George Washington Colonials Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Colonials beat the Howard Bison, 76-62, while the Eagles fell to the William & Mary Tribe, 79-70.
George Washington dominated every facet of the contest. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 24.4 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.500. For those same stats, Howard was 19.5 and 0.414, respectively. American University, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (26.2 vs. 25.0). Arnaldo Toro played a key role for George Washington with 22 points and 18 rebounds. Meanwhile, American University was lifted by Sa’eed Nelson, who contributed 22 points.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, American University figures to have a substantial advantage. Since last season, the Eagles offense ranks 80th in that metric at 0.530, while the George Washington defense ranks 215th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.510).
American University Eagles at George Washington Colonials Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – George Washington, ATS Winner – George Washington, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- American University ranks 102nd in rebounds allowed per game (33.7) while George Washington ranks 282nd (37.5).
- The Eagles rank 179th in assists per game (13.1) while the Colonials rank 265th (11.5).
- American University ranks 52nd in blocks per game (4.3) while George Washington ranks 116th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Eagles rank sixth in three pointers allowed per game (17.3) while the Colonials rank 182nd (22.8).
- American University ranks 71st in steals per game (7.2) while George Washington ranks 239th (5.1).