The Iowa State Cyclones welcome the Alabama State Hornets to James H. Hilton Coliseum to begin the new season. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Alabama State Hornets at Iowa State Cyclones ATS Odds
Iowa State did not make the tournament following a 13-18 regular season campaign last season. Alabama State also did not make the tournament after an 8-23 regular season campaign.
Alabama State could have a tough time creating turnovers. In the 2017-18 season, Iowa State ranked 81st in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.2 percent), while Alabama State forced the 198th-most turnovers (18.5 percent).
Alabama State Hornets at Iowa State Cyclones Odds Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Alabama State, ATS Winner – Alabama State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Iowa State ranks 98th in rebounds per game (36.7) while Alabama State ranks 306th in rebounds allowed per game (39.7).
- The Cyclones rank 59th in blocks per game (4.2) while the Hornets rank 194th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- Alabama State ranks 197th in steals per game (5.5) while Iowa State ranks 252nd (4.8).
- The Hornets rank 75th in three pointers allowed per game (20.4) while the Cyclones rank 274th (24.8).
- Iowa State ranks 153rd in assists per game (13.6) while Alabama State ranks 303rd (10.1).