The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) will travel to Tudor Fieldhouse to meet the Rice Owls (1-1). Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, November 12, 2018.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs vs. Rice Owls Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Owls fell to the Penn Quakers, 92-76, while the Bulldogs got blown out by the Houston Cougars, 101-54.
Alabama A&M had a better turnover percentage (20.9 vs. 14.0) while Rice had a better turnover percentage (17.2 vs. 18.1). Jack Williams played well for Rice with 13 points and six rebounds. Alabama A&M, meanwhile, received a boost from Jalen Reeder, who contributed 13 points.
Alabama A&M could have trouble getting to the charity stripe in this showdown. The Bulldogs rank 307th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.199, while Rice ranks 48th in FTA rate allowed (0.197) dating back to the 2017-18 season.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Rice Owls Odds Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Alabama A&M, ATS Winner – Alabama A&M, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Alabama A&M ranks 44th in three pointers allowed per game (19.6) while Rice ranks 297th (25.4).
- The Owls rank 211th in steals per game (5.5) while the Bulldogs rank 278th (4.2).
- Rice ranks 242nd in assists per game (12.2) while Alabama A&M ranks 278th (11.2).
- The Owls rank 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Bulldogs rank 250th (4.8).
- Rice ranks 107th in rebounds per game (36.6) while Alabama A&M ranks 273rd (33.1).