The Ohio Bobcats and Alabama A&M Bulldogs will clash at Convocation Center to get their seasons underway. Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs vs. Ohio Bobcats Free Preview
Neither team made the tournament last season. Alabama A&M went 2-27 in the regular season while Ohio finished 20-11.
When considering effective field goal percentage, Ohio should have a noteworthy edge. Last season, the Bobcats defense ranked 47th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.473), while the Alabama A&M offense ranked 343rd in effective field goal percentage (0.442).
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Ohio Bobcats Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Ohio, ATS Winner – Ohio, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bobcats rank 48th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while the Bulldogs rank 191st (3.8).
- Ohio ranks 172nd in steals per game (5.9) while Alabama A&M ranks 292nd (3.6).
- Ohio ranks 62nd in three pointers attempted per game (23.9) while Alabama A&M ranks 318th (15.8).
- The Bobcats rank 22nd in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Bulldogs rank 247th (14.6).
- Ohio ranks 103rd in rebounds per game (36.9) while Alabama A&M ranks 292nd (32.2).