The Cincinnati Bearcats (1-1) will be at home in Fifth Third Arena when they clash with the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs vs. Cincinnati Bearcats Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Bearcats had no trouble getting past the Drake Bulldogs, 81-59, while the Bulldogs lost big to the UAB Blazers, 74-52.
The Bearcats had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.608 vs. 0.387) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (32.3 vs. 25.0). Alabama A&M, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (19.7 vs. 18.8). Cincinnati was led by Chris McNeal, who finished with 12 points. Cameron Alford had a good outing for Alabama A&M, contributing 14 points.
Cincinnati could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their prolific offense faces off against one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. Dating back to last season, the Bearcats rank 60th in offensive efficiency, while Alabama A&M ranks 290th in defensive efficiency.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bearcats Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Cincinnati, ATS Winner – Alabama A&M, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Cincinnati ranks second in steals allowed per game (3.8) while Alabama A&M ranks 265th (7.8).
- The Bearcats rank 39th in assists allowed per game (11.1) while the Bulldogs rank 209th (13.7).
- Cincinnati ranks 278th in three pointers attempted per game (19.5) while Alabama A&M ranks 301st (18.5).
- The Bearcats rank 44th in blocks per game (4.3) while the Bulldogs rank 272nd (1.5).
- Cincinnati ranks 24th in rebounds allowed per game (31.4) while Alabama A&M ranks 242nd (36.5).