The Tennessee State Tigers welcome the Alabama A&M Bulldogs to Gentry Center to kick off their seasons. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Tennessee State Tigers Betting Odds
Tennessee State did not make the tournament following a 9-21 regular season last season. Alabama A&M also did not make the tournament following a 4-26 regular season campaign.
It could be an error-filled game for the Tennessee State offense. Last season, Tennessee State ranked 337th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 22.7 percent), while the gambling defense of Alabama A&M forced the 47th-most turnovers in the country (21.3 percent).
Alabama A&M Bulldogs vs. Tennessee State Tigers Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Tennessee State, ATS Winner – Tennessee State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Tennessee State ranks 100th in three pointers attempted per game (23.9) while Alabama A&M ranks 301st (18.1).
- The Tigers rank 197th in blocks per game (2.6) while the Bulldogs rank 256th (1.6).
- Alabama A&M ranks 232nd in assists per game (12.0) while Tennessee State ranks 259th (11.4).
- The Tigers average 7.3 steals per game, which ranks 65th in the nation. The Bulldogs rank 249th in steals allowed per game (7.7).
- Tennessee State ranks 133rd in rebounds allowed per game (34.5) while Alabama A&M ranks 225th (36.2).