The Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) will be at home in Coleman Coliseum when they go head-to-head against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 17, 2017.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Alabama Crimson Tide Odds Preview
The Bulldogs lost big to the Samford Bulldogs in their last matchup, 87-68. With 22 points on 8-for-14 shooting, Arthur Johnson was the top scorer from either team. Samford had a much better turnover percentage (16.1 vs. 29.7). Alabama A&M, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of making free throws (19-24; 79.2 percent).
In the Crimson Tides last matchup, they blew out the Lipscomb Bisons, 86-64. Alabama was lifted by Collin Sexton, who was the games high scorer with 22 points on 7-for-10 shooting. Alabama played a nearly perfect game. They had a fantastic effective field goal percentage of 0.649 and a free throw rate of 0.211. For those same stats, Lipscomb recorded marks of 0.379 and 0.157, respectively.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the NCAAs slowest-paced teams face off. Alabama ranks 254th in possessions per game (67.9) and Alabama A&M is 293rd (67.0) since last season. Additionally, the Bulldogs rank 346th in offensive efficiency (92.2), while the Crimson Tide rank 16th in defensive efficiency (95.0).
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Alabama Crimson Tide ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Alabama, ATS Winner – Alabama, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Crimson Tide rank 164th in three pointers attempted per game (21.0) while the Bulldogs rank 317th (15.8).
- Alabama ranks 170th in steals per game (6.0) while Alabama A&M ranks 295th (3.7).
- Alabama ranks 30th in rebounds per game (39.1) while Alabama A&M ranks 288th (32.7).
- The Crimson Tide rank second in assists allowed per game (9.5) while the Bulldogs rank 246th (14.7).
- Alabama ranks 59th in blocks per game (4.4) while Alabama A&M ranks 274th (1.8).