The Air Force Falcons (3-5) will be at Arena-Auditorium to clash against the Wyoming Cowboys (3-5) in a MWC matchup. The game begins at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Air Force Falcons vs. Wyoming Cowboys Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Cowboys lost to the TCU Horned Frogs, 64-47, while the Falcons won big over the Jackson State Tigers, 76-52.
The Falcons knocked down 15 of their 18 free throws (83.3 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.693 (above their season average of 0.503). Wyoming, meanwhile, had a much better free throw rate (0.188 vs. 0.085). Wyoming was lifted by Jake Hendricks, who finished with 14 points and six rebounds. Lavelle Scottie, meanwhile was a key piece for Air Force with 12 points and six rebounds.
The Falcons dominated this series last year, taking both games. In the last matchup, Air Force won 80-72. Air Force won the rebounding battle. The Falcons had 12 offensive rebounds and 41 total rebounds, while the Cowboys had four and 28, respectively.
It could be a tough matchup for Wyoming on the offensive glass. Since the 2018-19 season, the Cowboys rank 352nd in offensive rebounding percentage (15.2 percent), while Air Force ranks 18th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.3 percent).
Air Force Falcons vs. Wyoming Cowboys Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wyoming, ATS Winner – Wyoming, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Air Force ranks 66th in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Wyoming ranks 291st (37.9).
- The Cowboys rank 226th in blocks per game (2.5) while the Falcons rank 282nd (1.8).
- Wyoming averages 5.2 steals per game, which ranks 268th in the NCAA. Air Force ranks 232nd in steals allowed per game (7.0).
- The Falcons rank 170th in assists per game (13.4) while the Cowboys rank 323rd (10.0).
- Wyoming ranks 175th in three pointers attempted per game (22.1) while Air Force ranks 303rd in three pointers allowed per game (26.0).