The Air Force Falcons (1-1) will travel to Christl Arena to go head-to-head with the Army West Point Black Knights (1-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Air Force Falcons vs. Army West Point Black Knights Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Black Knights had no trouble getting past the US Merchant Marine Academy Mariners 80-43, while the Falcons defeated the Texas State Bobcats 78-71.
Air Force played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.458 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.583. Texas State was 0.156 and 0.477, respectively, for those same stats. The Black Knights, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (21.9 vs. 4.8) and had a better free throw rate (0.067 vs. 0.019). Chris Mann played a pivotal role for Army West Point with 16 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, Sid Tomes had a good outing for Air Force, recording 19 points and five rebounds.
Army West Point could put on a ball-control clinic in this battle. Since last season, Army West Point ranks 53rd in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.7 percent), while Air Force has forced the 81st-fewest turnovers (17.5 percent). Moreover, the Falcons, who rank 320th in offensive rebounding percentage (23.9 percent), could struggle to get second chance points against the Black Knights, who rank fourth in defensive rebounding percentage (77.7 percent).
Air Force Falcons vs. Army West Point Black Knights Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Army West Point, ATS Winner – Army West Point, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Army West Point ranks 25th in three pointers attempted per game (27.2) while Air Force ranks 284th in three pointers allowed per game (26.1).
- The Black Knights rank 137th in steals per game (6.4) while the Falcons rank 260th (4.7).
- Air Force ranks 268th in blocks per game (1.9) while Army West Point ranks 279th (1.6).
- The Falcons rank 87th in rebounds allowed per game (33.4) while the Black Knights rank 264th (36.9).
- Army West Point averages 15.7 assists per game, which ranks 28th in the country. Air Force ranks 198th in assists allowed per game (13.7).