The Abilene Christian Wildcats (1-0) will travel to the John A Daskalakis Center to square off against the Drexel Dragons (1-1). Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Abilene Christian Wildcats vs. Drexel Dragons Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Dragons beat the Niagara Purple Eagles 72-64, while the Wildcats had no trouble getting past the Arlington Baptist Patriots 90-39.
Abilene Christian dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 7.8 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.520. Arlington Baptist was 33.0 and 0.286, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, Drexel dominated nearly every facet of their game. They had a free throw rate of 0.204 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 25.9. For those same stats, Niagara was 0.048 and 17.6, respectively. James Butler had a solid performance for Drexel with 22 points and 15 rebounds. Meanwhile, Abilene Christian rallied around Kolton Kohl, who finished with 21 points and five rebounds.
Abilene Christian appears to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. Dating back to last season, the Wildcats rank 61st in offensive efficiency, while Drexel ranks 333rd in defensive efficiency.
Abilene Christian Wildcats at Drexel Dragons Free Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Abilene Christian, ATS Winner – Abilene Christian, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Abilene Christian ranks ninth in steals per game (8.9) while Drexel ranks 281st (4.7).
- The Wildcats rank 204th in blocks per game (2.7) while the Dragons rank 261st (2.0).
- Abilene Christian is fourth in the nation with 17.1 three pointers allowed per game while Drexel is 56th with 20.1 three pointers allowed per game.
- The Wildcats rank 14th in assists allowed per game (10.3) while the Dragons rank 194th (13.6).
- Drexel ranks 154th in rebounds per game (35.5) while Abilene Christian ranks 264th (33.0).