Denver Broncos 2013 Odds at BetDSI
The Denver Broncos had a great regular season with new quarterback Peyton Manning but it meant very little as the team was beaten in the playoffs by the Baltimore Ravens.
Let’s look at last year’s numbers and look ahead to 2013 Denver Broncos odds.
- W/L: 13-3
- ATS: 10-6
- O/U: 10-5-1
- Pts Scored: 30.1 (2nd)
- Pts Allowed: 18.1 (4th)
The Denver Broncos did a lot of things right in the regular season as they had the second best offense in the league and the fourth best defense. The team was heavily bet for much of the season at the online sportsbook but they still finished with a winning mark against the spread at 10-6.
2013 Denver Broncos Odds
The Denver Broncos are the 6-1 favorites in Super Bowl odds at Diamond sportsbook. The Denver Broncos did make some changes in the off-season but they still have Peyton Manning and many people believe they can win 12 or 13 games again this season.
The Denver Broncos offense revolves around quarterback Peyton Manning. He proved last year that he was recovered from his injury as he threw for 4,659 yards. He has a nice pair of receivers in Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas and the team went out and added Wes Welker in the off-season. The team is hoping that rookie Montee Ball will give them the running game they lacked a year ago.
The Denver Broncos were really good on defense last year until the playoffs when they couldn’t stop the Baltimore Ravens. The team may actually take a step back this year on that side of the ball as they will miss Elvis Dumervil. The team took Sylvester Williams in the draft but he is not going to replace Dumervil.
2013 Denver Broncos Picks
The Denver Broncos are going to be a popular team all season long in 2013 for bettors. I think they will likely be overvalued in most weeks. The team is going to score points but I think the defense will be worse than it was a year ago. Playing their games over the total could be the best bet with Denver Broncos games in 2013. The team should win the AFC West again in 2013 but it may not be as easy as it was a year ago as the Kansas City Chiefs look improved and the San Diego Chargers will want to make one final push with quarterback Philip Rivers.
2013 Denver Broncos Schedule
- Week 1 (Thursday, Sept. 5): Ravens at Broncos, 8:30 p.m.
- Week 2 (Sunday, Sept. 15): Broncos at Giants, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 3 (Sunday, Sept. 23): Raiders at Broncos, 8:40 p.m.
- Week 4 (Sunday, Sept. 29): Eagles at Broncos, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 5 (Sunday, Oct. 6): Broncos at Cowboys, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 6 (Sunday, Oct. 13): Jaguars at Broncos, 4:05
- Week 7 (Sunday, Oct. 20): Broncos at Colts, 8:30 p.m.
- Week 8 (Sunday, Oct. 27): Redskins at Broncos, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 9 Bye
- Week 10 (Sunday, Nov. 10): Broncos at Chargers, 4:25 p.m.
- Week 11 (Sunday, Nov. 17): Chiefs at Broncos, 4:05 p.m.
- Week 12 (Sunday, Nov. 24): Broncos at Patriots, 8:30 p.m.
- Week 13 (Sunday, Dec. 1): Broncos at Chiefs, 1 p.m.
- Week 14 (Sunday, Dec. 8): Titans at Broncos, 4:05 p.m.
- Week 15 (Thursday, Dec. 12): Chargers at Broncos, 8:25 p.m.
- Week 16 (Sunday, Dec. 22): Broncos at Texans, 1 p.m.
- Week 17 (Sunday, Dec. 29): Broncos at Raiders, 4:25 p.m.
- AFC Predictions
- NFC Predictions
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- New York Jets
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots
- Indianapolis Colts
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Houston Texans
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders
- Tennessee Titans
- San Diego Chargers
- Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Washington Redskins
- Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions
- Atlanta Falcons
- Carolina Panthers
- Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings
- New Orleans Saints
- St Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Arizona Cardinals
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLVIII
- Monday Night Football
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Pro Bowl Betting