The Oregon State Beavers (1-0) will be at home in Gill Coliseum when they meet the Wyoming Cowboys (0-1). Action begins at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018, and can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
Wyoming Cowboys vs. Oregon State Beavers Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Beavers beat the UC Riverside Highlanders, 72-59, while the Cowboys lost to the UC Santa Barbara Gauchos, 76-66.
Oregon State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 9.9 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.559. UC Riverside was 15.4 and 0.456, respectively, for those same stats. Wyoming, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (11.4 vs. 23.4). Oregon State’s Tres Tinkle had a good outing, putting up 19 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. Wyoming was lifted by Justin James, who recorded 20 points and 11 rebounds.
The Cowboys won the sole game between these two teams last season, 75-66. Wyoming had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.598 vs. 0.441). Oregon State, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (13.7 vs. 21.2).
The aggressive Oregon State offense could be getting to the foul line a lot in this meeting. The Beavers rank 74th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.268, while Wyoming ranks 285th in FTA rate allowed (0.272) dating back to last season. Opposite styles will be on display in this battle. The up-tempo Cowboys rank eighth in possessions per game, while the more methodical Beavers rank 260th.
Wyoming at Oregon State Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Oregon State, ATS Winner – Oregon State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Wyoming ranks 23rd in three pointers attempted per game (26.8) while Oregon State ranks 282nd (18.1).
- The Beavers rank 80th in assists per game (14.9) while the Cowboys rank 188th in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- Wyoming ranks 113th in steals per game (6.5) while Oregon State ranks 148th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Beavers rank 45th in rebounds allowed per game (32.2) while the Cowboys rank 303rd (39.1).
- Wyoming ranks 16th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Oregon State ranks 132nd (3.4).