The Murray State Racers will begin their season on their home court when they take on the Wright State Raiders (1-0) at CFSB Center. The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Wright State Raiders at Murray State Racers Betting Odds
In the Raiders’ last game, they easily got past the Western Carolina Catamounts, 96-73. Bill Wampler was the game’s leading scorer with 26 points on 9-for-15 shooting. Wright State dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.345 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.655. Western Carolina put up marks of 0.175 and 0.492, respectively, for those same stats.
Murray State went to the tournament last season following a 26-5 regular season campaign that earned them a 12 seed in the tournament. They fell in the First Round to the West Virginia Mountaineers.
The Racers won the only contest between these two teams last year, 80-61. Murray State’s 0.633 effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over Wright State, who had a rate of 0.426.
The Racers, meanwhile, were 26-5 SU and 12-18 ATS last season. Of the Racers’ 30 games last year, 16 finished over the O/U total.
This battle pits one of the country’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. Murray State ranks 10th in offensive efficiency and Wright State was 10th in defensive efficiency since the 2017-18 season.
Wright State vs. Murray State ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Murray State, ATS Winner – Murray State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Murray State ranks 150th in blocks per game (3.3) while Wright State ranks 245th (2.2).
- The Racers rank 136th in three pointers attempted per game (22.5) while the Raiders rank 176th in three pointers allowed per game (22.2).
- Murray State averages 6.8 steals per game, which ranks 89th in the country. Wright State ranks 116th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- The Racers rank 23rd in rebounds allowed per game (31.4) while the Raiders rank 106th (33.7).
- Murray State ranks 12th in assists allowed per game (10.1) while Wright State ranks 65th (11.9).