The Ole Miss Rebels will kick off their season on their home court when they meet the Western Michigan Broncos (1-0) at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Western Michigan Broncos at Ole Miss Rebels Betting Odds
In the Broncos’ last matchup, they were victorious over the Detroit Titans, 89-76. Seth Dugan was the game’s leading scorer with 32 points on 12-for-18 shooting. Western Michigan played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 53.7 and a free throw rate of 0.288. For those same stats, Detroit had marks of 35.8 and 0.214, respectively.
Last season, Ole Miss did not reach the tournament following a 12-20 regular season.
On the other side, the Rebels owned records of 12-20 SU and 21-14-1 ATS last season. Of the Rebels’ 36 games last year, 20 finished over the projected point total.
Western Michigan should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, Western Michigan ranks 24th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.7 percent), while Ole Miss forced the 90th-fewest turnovers (17.4 percent).
Western Michigan vs. Ole Miss Betting Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Ole Miss, ATS Winner – Ole Miss, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Ole Miss ranks 65th in three pointers attempted per game (24.6) while Western Michigan ranks 278th in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- The Broncos rank 38th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Rebels rank 80th (5.6).
- Western Michigan ranks 157th in blocks per game (3.2) while Ole Miss ranks 172nd in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Broncos rank 139th in assists allowed per game (13.2) while the Rebels rank 296th (16.6).
- Western Michigan ranks 139th in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Ole Miss ranks 291st (38.4).