ac-12 foes will collide when the Colorado Buffaloes (12-7, 4-3 Pac-12) go head-to-head against the Washington Huskies (13-6, 3-3 Pac-12) at Coors Events Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 20, 2018, and it can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
Washington Huskies vs. Colorado Buffaloes Odds Preview
n the Huskies last contest, they were beaten by the Utah Runnin’ Utes, 70-62. With 17 points on 8-for-17 shooting, Jaylen Nowell was Washington’s high scorer. Utah did a terrific job of converting from the charity stripe (21-30; 70.0 percent). Washington, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (14.1 vs. 16.8).
he Buffaloes hope to keep it rolling after topping the Washington State Cougars in their last outing, 82-73. Colorado’s Namon Wright played well, recording 16 points and 10 rebounds. Colorado played a nearly perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.224 (matching their season average) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 27.6 (below their season average of 29.9). For those same stats, Washington State had marks of 0.061 and 20.5, respectively.
his has potential to be a sloppy game for the offense of Colorado. Colorado ranks 281st in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.8 percent), while the pesky defense of Washington forces the 42nd-most turnovers in the NCAA (22.6 percent).
eorge King has taken his game to another level over the last five games for Colorado, averaging 15.8 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.4 blocks per game.
his will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams, after splitting two games last season. In the last matchup, the Buffaloes won 81-66. The Buffaloes dominated every stat category in the game. They had a turnover percentage of 10.2 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.540. For those same stats, the Huskies were 18.4 and 0.491, respectively.
Washington Huskies at Colorado Buffaloes Betting Prediction
redictions: SU Winner – Washington, ATS Winner – Washington, O/U – Under
- The Buffaloes average 12.9 assists per game, which ranks 172nd in the nation. The Huskies rank 216th in assists allowed per game (16.0).
- Washington ranks 11th in steals per game (8.9) while Colorado ranks 197th (4.4).
- The Buffaloes rank 44th in rebounds per game (38.8) while the Huskies rank 225th (33.1).
- Washington ranks 14th in blocks per game (5.6) while Colorado ranks 113th (3.3).
- The Buffaloes average margin of victory in their last five games has been 3.6, up from 1.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Huskies have scored an average of 63.0 points per game (13.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 67.6 points per game (6.3 below their season average).