The Seton Hall Pirates welcome the Wagner Seahawks to Walsh Gymnasium to begin the new season. The game is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Wagner Seahawks vs. Seton Hall Pirates ATS Odds
Following a 21-11 regular season campaign, Seton Hall went to the tournament as an eight seed in the tournament last season. They made it to the Second Round, where they fell to the Kansas Jayhawks. Meanwhile, Wagner failed to make the tournament following a 23-9 regular season campaign.
The Pirates won the lone game between these two teams last year, 89-68. Getting to the charity stripe was one of Seton Hall’s biggest strengths. They had 26 free throw attempts, while Wagner had just 13.
The game should be a matchup of strength against strength as the prolific offense of Seton Hall takes on the elite defense of Wagner. Last season, the Pirates ranked 48th in offensive efficiency, while the Seahawks were 47th in defensive efficiency.
Wagner Seahawks vs. Seton Hall Pirates Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Seton Hall, ATS Winner – Seton Hall, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Wagner ranks 49th in three pointers allowed per game (19.7) while Seton Hall ranks 200th (22.8).
- The Pirates rank 128th in blocks per game (3.4) while the Seahawks rank 189th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- Wagner ranks 101st in steals per game (6.6) while Seton Hall ranks 117th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- The Seahawks average 39.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 24th in the country. The Pirates rank 113th in rebounds allowed per game (33.8).
- Wagner ranks 41st in assists allowed per game (11.5) while Seton Hall ranks 129th (13.0).