The UT Arlington Mavericks (3-1) will travel to Assembly Hall to go head-to-head with the Indiana Hoosiers (3-1). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
UT Arlington Mavericks vs. Indiana Hoosiers ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Hoosiers lost a tough one against the Arkansas Razorbacks, 73-72, while the Mavericks beat the UC Davis Aggies, 68-59.
UT Arlington played a nearly perfect game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.511 (above their season average of 0.322) and a turnover percentage of 19.1 (worse than their season average of 15.2). UC Davis was 0.289 and 24.3, respectively, for those same stats. Indiana, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (25.8 vs. 22.0). Indiana rallied around Romeo Langford, who put up 22 points, 10 rebounds and five assists. Brian Warren played a key role for UT Arlington with 18 points.
Conflicting styles will be on display in this showdown. UT Arlington ranks 33rd in possessions per game (73.3) while Indiana is 250th (68.3) dating back to the 2017-18 season.
UT Arlington Mavericks at Indiana Hoosiers Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Indiana, ATS Winner – UT Arlington, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Indiana ranks 110th in three pointers allowed per game (20.9) while UT Arlington ranks 315th (26.6).
- The Mavericks rank 32nd in rebounds per game (38.8) while the Hoosiers rank 136th (36.2).
- UT Arlington averages 15.6 assists per game, which ranks 49th in the NCAA. Indiana ranks 131st in assists allowed per game (12.9).
- The Mavericks rank 42nd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Hoosiers rank 204th (3.8).
- Indiana averages 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 99th in the NCAA. UT Arlington ranks 222nd in steals allowed per game (6.9).