The UNI Panthers (1-0) will travel to the College Park Center to go head-to-head against the UT Arlington Mavericks (1-0). The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
UNI Panthers vs. UT Arlington Mavericks Betting Odds
Both teams blew out their last opponent. The Mavericks defeated the Texas-Tyler Patriots 90-66, while the Panthers beat the Bemidji State Beavers 97-51.
UNI dominated every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7 and a turnover percentage of 5.6. Bemidji State recorded marks of 9.5 and 18.7, respectively, for those same stats. The Mavericks, meanwhile, had a much better free throw rate (0.296 vs. 0.148) and had a much better turnover percentage (13.6 vs. 26.6). UT Arlington received a boost from Edric Dennis, who had 20 points. Wyatt Lohaus played a key role for UNI with 19 points.
The Panthers won the lone contest between these two teams last year, 62-58. UNI had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.573 vs. 0.455). UT Arlington, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (22.9 vs. 6.9).
Baskets could be hard to come by as two of the NCAA’s best defenses go head-to-head. UT Arlington ranks 58th in defensive efficiency (99.4) and UNI is 18th (96.3) dating back to the 2017-18 season.
UNI Panthers vs. UT Arlington Mavericks Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – UNI, ATS Winner – UNI, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- UT Arlington ranks 32nd in assists per game (16.0) while UNI ranks 283rd (11.0).
- The Mavericks rank 79th in steals per game (6.9) while the Panthers rank 231st (5.2).
- UT Arlington ranks 38th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while UNI ranks 146th (3.5).
- The Panthers rank 115th in three pointers allowed per game (20.8) while the Mavericks rank 308th (27.2).
- UT Arlington ranks 18th in rebounds per game (39.3) while UNI ranks 176th (35.2).