The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (5-0) and the UNCW Seahawks (2-1) go head-to-head at Savannah Civic Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017.
UNCW Seahawks vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers Betting Preview
The Seahawks beat the Campbell Fighting Camels in their last game, 88-84. With 16 points and 17 rebounds, Devontae Cacok put together a good outing for UNCW. UNCW dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 48.4 and a free throw rate of 0.271. For those same stats, Campbell put up marks of 19.4 and 0.159, respectively.
In the Ramblers last matchup, they topped the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils, 63-50. Donte Ingram played well for Loyola Chicago, finishing with 12 points and 10 rebounds. The Ramblers made 14 of their 18 free throws (77.8 percent) and held the Delta Devils to an effective field goal percentage of 0.356 (below their season average of 0.407).
The elite offense of Loyola Chicago will go head-to-head against the porous defense of UNCW. Since last season, the Ramblers offense ranks 12th in effective field goal percentage (0.566), while the UNCW defense ranks 305th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.530). The Ramblers figure to have the advantage on that end of the court. Additionally, the Seahawks rank seventh in turnover percentage (14.9 percent), while the Ramblers rank 49th in opponents turnover percentage (21.0 percent).
UNCW Seahawks vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Loyola Chicago, ATS Winner – Loyola Chicago, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Ramblers average 15.2 assists per game, which ranks 64th in the nation. The Seahawks rank 114th in assists allowed per game (12.7).
- UNCW ranks 22nd in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Loyola Chicago ranks 70th (5.5).
- UNCW ranks 126th in rebounds per game (36.6) while Loyola Chicago ranks 303rd (31.9).
- The Seahawks rank 20th in three pointers attempted per game (25.8) while the Ramblers rank 173rd (20.9).
- UNCW ranks 151st in blocks per game (3.4) while Loyola Chicago ranks 234th (2.6).