The North Carolina State Wolfpack (7-2) will be at home in Reynolds Coliseum when they take on the UMKC Kangaroos (3-7). Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
UMKC Kangaroos at North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Preview
The last time the Kangaroos played, they lost to the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks, 91-87. With 24 points on 8-for-19 shooting, Broderick Robinson was the top scorer from either team. Southeast Missouri State did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (23-30; 76.7 percent). UMKC, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 10.3 (better than their season average of 17.2).
The Wolfpack will look to keep it rolling after blowing out the South Carolina State Bulldogs in their last outing, 103-71. North Carolina State was lifted by Torin Dorn, who finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds. North Carolina State dominated every stat category in the game. They had a fantastic effective field goal percentage of 0.700 (above their season average of 0.503) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3 (below their season average of 36.9). For those same stats, South Carolina State was 0.492 and 25.0, respectively.
North Carolina State could struggle to create turnovers. Dating back to last season, UMKC ranks 133rd in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 19.5 percent), while North Carolina State has forced the 99th-fewest turnovers (17.9 percent).
UMKC Kangaroos at North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UMKC, ATS Winner – UMKC, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- he Kangaroos rank 49th in steals per game (6.9) while the Wolfpack rank 188th (5.9).
- orth Carolina State ranks 63rd in blocks per game (4.3) while UMKC ranks 199th in blocks allowed per game (3.0).
- MKC ranks 22nd in three pointers attempted per game (24.8) while North Carolina State ranks 220th (19.8).
- he Wolfpack rank 142nd in rebounds per game (36.4) while the Kangaroos rank 314th in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).
- orth Carolina State ranks 102nd in assists per game (14.6) while UMKC ranks 258th (12.6).