The Washington Huskies (3-2) will be at home in Alaska Airlines Arena when they challenge the UC Davis Aggies (3-1). The games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 144 points with Washington opening as a 7-point favorite. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017, and it can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
UC Davis Aggies vs. Washington Huskies Free Preview
The last time the Aggies played, they were victorious over the Sacramento State Hornets, 64-47. Chima Moneke was the games leading scorer with 19 points on 6-for-17 shooting. UC Davis dominated every facet of the game. They had a superb offensive rebounding percentage of 27.8 (above their season average of 21.3) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.510 (below their season average of 0.553). Sacramento State was 20.0 and 0.380, respectively, for those same stats.
The Huskies hope to keep it rolling after topping the Seattle Redhawks in their last game, 89-84. Washington rallied around Jaylen Nowell, who was the games leading scorer with 25 points on 6-for-13 shooting. The Huskies forced 18 turnovers and had a free throw rate of 0.431 (above their season average of 0.357).
Contrasting styles will be on display in this battle. Washington ranks 55th in possessions per game (72.5) while UC Davis is 185th (69.7) since last season.
Since last season, the Aggies are 25-13 straight up (SU) and 21-13-1 against the spread (ATS). UC Davis games have had a tendency to go under the projected point total since last season (60.0 percent).
The Huskies, on the other hand, are 12-24 SU and 12-22 ATS since last season. Vegas has had a tendency to place the total high when Washington has been involved over that same time frame as 61.8 percent of their games have finished under the O/U total.
UC Davis Aggies at Washington Huskies Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UC Davis, ATS Winner – UC Davis, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Huskies rank 196th in three pointers attempted per game (20.5) while the Aggies rank 306th (17.2).
- Washington averages 36.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 109th in the nation. UC Davis ranks 118th in rebounds allowed per game (34.3).
- Washington ranks 13th in blocks per game (5.3) while UC Davis ranks 172nd (3.1).
- The Aggies rank 154th in assists allowed per game (13.2) while the Huskies rank 291st (15.7).
- Washington ranks 122nd in steals per game (6.6) while UC Davis ranks 247th in steals allowed per game (7.1).