The San Francisco Dons (5-3) will be at home in War Memorial Gymnasium when they clash against the UC Davis Aggies (7-2). The Over/Under (O/U) for the game has been set at 130 points with San Francisco opening as a 5.5-point favorite. Action gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Friday, December 15, 2017.
UC Davis Aggies at San Francisco Dons Betting Preview
The Aggies won big over the William Jessup Warriors in their last outing, 86-52. With 16 points and 10 rebounds, Chima Moneke played well for UC Davis. UC Davis dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.421 (above their season average of 0.291) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.544 (above their season average of 0.528). For those same stats, William Jessup was 0.162 and 0.301, respectively.
In the Dons last game, they defeated the Eastern Washington Eagles, 81-71. San Francisco’s Souley Boum was a key piece with 16 points and seven rebounds. San Francisco played a perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 11.8 (better than their season average of 15.6) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.6 (below their season average of 32.0). Eastern Washington had marks of 15.6 and 24.4, respectively, for those same stats.
San Francisco might have a tough time finding the bottom of the net as they clash against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, UC Davis ranks 95th in defensive efficiency while the Dons rank 210th in offensive efficiency.
UC Davis Aggies at San Francisco Dons PredictionPredictions: SU Winner – UC Davis, ATS Winner – UC Davis, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Aggies average 3.0 blocks per game, which ranks 132nd in the nation. The Dons rank 142nd in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- San Francisco averages 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 124th in the NCAA. UC Davis ranks 127th in rebounds allowed per game (34.8).
- San Francisco ranks 36th in three pointers attempted per game (26.4) while UC Davis ranks 253rd (17.1).
- The Dons rank 36th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Aggies rank 160th (7.0).
- San Francisco ranks 24th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while UC Davis ranks 105th (12.8).