The Troy Trojans (1-0) will travel to Chaifetz Arena to take on the Saint Louis Billikens (1-0). The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Troy Trojans at Saint Louis Billikens ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Billikens defeated the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks 75-65, while the Trojans easily got past the Fort Valley State Wildcats 95-60.
Troy played a perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 8.8 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.7. Fort Valley State had marks of 30.0 and 27.6, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, Saint Louis dominated every stat category in their game. They had a free throw rate of 0.352 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.6. Southeast Missouri State recorded marks of 0.138 and 17.6, respectively, for those same stats. Javon Bess had a good outing for Saint Louis, contributing 18 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Troy was lifted by Alex Hicks, who had 19 points and five rebounds.
Saint Louis appears to have an edge on the offensive glass in this showdown. Since the 2017-18 season, the Billikens rank 41st in offensive rebounding percentage (33.7 percent), while Troy ranks 206th in defensive rebounding percentage (71.1 percent).
Troy at Saint Louis Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Troy, ATS Winner – Troy, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Troy ranks 31st in three pointers attempted per game (26.4) while Saint Louis ranks 296th (17.6).
- The Trojans rank 26th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Billikens rank 118th (3.3).
- Saint Louis ranks 155th in steals per game (6.1) while Troy ranks 246th (5.1).
- The Billikens rank 34th in rebounds allowed per game (31.9) while the Trojans rank 219th (36.1).
- Troy ranks 161st in assists per game (13.4) while Saint Louis ranks 255th (12.0).