The Toronto Raptors (2-0) will travel to Capital One Arena to square off against the Washington Wizards (0-2) in game three of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. The Wizards opened as 2-point favorites. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 218 points and it will air on ESPN2 at 8 p.m. ET on Friday, April 20, 2018.
Toronto Raptors vs. Washington Wizards ATS Odds
In game two, DeRozan led the Raptors to a 130-119 victory. He was the game’s leading scorer with 37 points. The two teams combined for 249 points, which was well over the projected point total of 213.5, and Toronto covered as a 7-point favorite. Toronto out-rebounded Washington. The Raptors had nine offensive rebounds and 48 total rebounds, while the Wizards had four and 34, respectively.
The high-powered offense of Toronto will battle against the mid-tier defense of Washington. The Raptors rank third in offensive efficiency, while the Wizards are 15th in defensive efficiency. The Raptors should have the edge on that side of the ball.
Games featuring the Raptors have a slight tendency to go over the total (52.4 percent). Toronto heads into the game with records of 61-23 straight up (SU) and 46-38 against the spread (ATS).
In opposition of Toronto, a little over half of Wizards games have finished under the O/U total. Moreover, Washington is 43-41 SU and 36-46-2 ATS.
Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards Free Pick
Free NBA Pick: SU Winner – Raptors, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Over
- Toronto ranks third in three pointers attempted per game (33.0) while Washington ranks 23rd (26.4).
- The Raptors average 17.2 points off turnovers per game, which ranks seventh in the league. The Wizards rank 19th in points off turnovers allowed per game (17.2).
- Toronto ranks 11th in second chance points per game (12.8) while Washington ranks 18th in second chance points allowed per game (13.0).
- Toronto ranks fifth in rebounds allowed per game (42.2) while Washington ranks ninth (42.5).
- The Raptors rank second in blocks per game (6.1) while the Wizards rank 21st (4.3).
- The Raptors rank sixth in assists per game (24.3) while the Wizards rank 11th in assists allowed per game (22.4).
- Toronto averages 48.6 points in the paint per game, which ranks sixth in the NBA. Washington ranks 18th in points allowed in the paint per game (45.5).
- Washington is 19-4 when they hold opponents below 100 points, while Toronto is 28-5.
- When scoring above 100 points, the Wizards are 40-22 and the Raptors are 55-15.
- Toronto is 22-19 ATS on the road, while Washington is 15-24-2 ATS at home.
- The Raptors have 22 overs and 19 unders in 41 road games.
- Of the Wizards’ 41 home games, they have 20 overs, 19 unders and 2 pushes.
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS over their last five games, while the Wizards are 1-4.
- In their last five games, Toronto has 4 overs and 1 under, while Washington has 3 overs and 2 unders.
- During their last five games, the Raptors have scored an average of 114.6 points per game (2.7 above their season average) and allowed an average of 108.0 points per game (3.9 above their season average).
- The Wizards have been outscored by an average of 4.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Washington has defeated opponents by an average of 0.3 points.