The Toronto Raptors (2-1), 1-point favorites, will travel to Capital One Arena to challenge the Washington Wizards (1-2) in game four of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. The games Over/Under (O/U) opened at 218.5 points and it can be seen on TNT at 6 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
Toronto Raptors at Washington Wizards ATS Odds
In game three, Wall led the Wizards to a 122-103 victory. He registered a double-double with 28 points and 14 assists. The two teams combined for 225 points, which was over the projected point total of 217.5, and Washington covered as a 1-point favorite. The Wizards 10.5 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Raptors, who had a rate of 16.6.
Toronto figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Raptors rank third in offensive efficiency, while Washington ranks 15th in defensive efficiency.
Of the Raptors 85 games, 45 have finished over the O/U total. Toronto comes into the contest with records of 61-24 straight up (SU) and 46-39 against the spread (ATS).
In opposition of Toronto, games including the Wizards have a slight tendency to finish under the total (50.6 percent). Additionally, Washington is 44-41 SU and 37-46-2 ATS.
Mike Scott has really been playing well as of late for Washington, averaging 12.6 points over the last five games.
Toronto Raptors vs. Washington Wizards ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Raptors, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Over
- Toronto ranks third in three pointers attempted per game (32.9) while Washington ranks 23rd (26.3).
- The Raptors rank seventh in points off turnovers per game (17.2) while the Wizards rank 19th in points off turnovers allowed per game (17.2).
- Toronto averages 12.8 second chance points per game, which ranks 12th in the NBA. Washington ranks 17th in second chance points allowed per game (12.9).
- Toronto averages 24.3 assists per game, which ranks sixth in the NBA. Washington ranks 10th in assists allowed per game (22.4).
- The Raptors rank second in blocks per game (6.1) while the Wizards rank 21st (4.3).
- The Raptors rank fifth in rebounds allowed per game (42.2) while the Wizards rank ninth (42.4).
- Toronto ranks sixth in points in the paint per game (48.6) while Washington ranks 18th in points allowed in the paint per game (45.5).
- When holding opponents below 100 points, Toronto is 28-5 and Washington is 19-4.
- When scoring over 100 points, the Raptors are 55-16 and the Wizards are 41-22.
- Toronto is 22-20 ATS on the road, while Washington is 16-24-2 ATS at home.
- Of the Raptors 42 road games, they have 23 overs and 19 unders.
- Of the Wizards 42 home games, they have 21 overs, 19 unders and 2 pushes.
- In their last five games, Toronto and Washington have both had 4 overs and 1 under.
- The Raptors are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the Wizards are 2-3.
- During their last five games, the Raptors have scored an average of 112.8 points per game (1.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 112.2 points per game (7.9 above their season average).
- The Wizards average margin of victory in their last five games has been 0.6, up from 0.6 for the season.