The Toronto Raptors (2-2), 7-point underdogs, will travel to Fiserv Forum to clash against the Milwaukee Bucks (2-2) in game five of the Eastern Conference Finals. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 217 points and action begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds
In game four, Ibaka led the Raptors to a 120-102 win. He registered a double-double with 17 points and 13 rebounds. The two teams combined for 222 points, which was over the projected point total of 215, and Toronto covered as a 3-point underdog. The Raptors’ 23.3 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest strength over the Bucks, who had a mark of 17.1.
Of the Raptors’ 98 games, 51 have finished over the projected point total. Toronto comes into the game with records of 68-30 straight up (SU) and 46-50-2 against the spread (ATS).
Coinciding with Toronto, a little over half of Bucks games have finished over the total. Additionally, Milwaukee is 70-25 SU and 57-35-3 ATS.
For the playoffs, the Raptors are 3-6-1 ATS with five overs and five unders while the Bucks are 3-3 with four unders and two overs
The game should be a battle of strength against strength as the high-octane offense of Milwaukee (third in the NBA with an offensive efficiency of 111.9) takes on the stingy defense of Toronto (third in the league with a defensive efficiency of 104.2). Moreover, the Raptors rank 25th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.2 percent), while the Bucks rank first in defensive rebounding percentage (80.7 percent).
Raptors at Bucks Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Bucks, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Over
- The Bucks rank fourth in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.5) while the Raptors rank 10th (15.6).
- Toronto averages 33.9 three pointers per game, which ranks 11th in the league. Milwaukee ranks last in three pointers allowed per game (36.3).
- The Bucks rank third in steals allowed per game (6.8) while the Raptors rank 14th (7.4).
- Milwaukee ranks second in fast break points allowed per game (11.4) while Toronto ranks 13th (13.7).
- Milwaukee ranks sixth in assists per game (26.0) while Toronto ranks 13th in assists allowed per game (24.1).
- The Bucks rank first in rebounds per game (50.1) while the Raptors rank 19th (44.8).
- The Bucks rank second in blocks per game (6.0) while the Raptors rank ninth (5.2).
- Milwaukee ranks fifth in second chance points allowed per game (11.9) while Toronto ranks 11th (12.7).
- Milwaukee ranks third in points in the paint per game (52.6) while Toronto ranks 19th (47.4).
- Toronto is 22-2 when they hold opponents under 100 points, while Milwaukee is 23-1.
- The Raptors are 63-22 when they score more than 100 points, while the Bucks are 69-20.
- Milwaukee is 29-18-1 ATS at home, while Toronto is 22-25-1 ATS on the road.
- Of the Raptors’ 48 road games, they have 25 overs, 22 unders and 1 push.
- The Bucks have 24 overs and 24 unders in 48 home games.
- In their last five games, Toronto and Milwaukee have both had 3 overs and 2 unders.
- The Bucks are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the Raptors are 2-3.
- During their last five games, the Bucks have scored an average of 112.6 points per game (5.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 106.4 points per game (2.2 below their season average).
- The Raptors have been outscored by an average of 0.8 points in their last five games. For the season, Toronto has defeated opponents by an average of 6.0 points.