The Toronto Raptors (0-1) will travel to Fiserv Forum to meet the Milwaukee Bucks (1-0) in game two of the Eastern Conference Finals. The Bucks opened as 7-point favorites. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 215.5 points and it begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on Friday, May 17, 2019.
Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds
In game one, Lopez led the Bucks to a 108-100 victory. He notched a double-double with 29 points and 11 rebounds. The two teams combined to score 208 points, which was under the projected point total of 218, and Milwaukee covered as a 6.5-point favorite. Milwaukee out-rebounded Toronto. The Bucks had 15 offensive rebounds and 60 total rebounds, while the Raptors had eight and 46, respectively.
Of the Raptors’ 95 games, 48 have finished over the total. Toronto comes into the contest with records of 66-29 straight up (SU) and 44-49-2 against the spread (ATS).
Vegas is highly accurate when predicting totals of Bucks games, with an even split between overs and unders. Additionally, Milwaukee owns records of 69-23 SU and 56-33-3 ATS.
For the playoffs, the Raptors are 3-6-1 ATS with five overs and five unders while the Bucks are 3-3 with four unders and two overs
This showdown pits one of the NBA’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. Milwaukee currently ranks third in offensive efficiency and Toronto ranks third in defensive efficiency. Moreover, second chance points figure to be few and far between for the Raptors. They rank 23rd in the league in offensive rebounding percentage at 21.4 percent, while the Bucks are the best on the defensive glass (defensive rebounding percentage of 80.6 percent).
Raptors vs. Bucks Odds Pick
Free NBA Pick: SU Winner – Bucks, ATS Winner – Bucks, O/U – Under
- The Bucks rank sixth in assists per game (25.9) while the Raptors rank 13th in assists allowed per game (24.1).
- Toronto ranks 11th in three pointers allowed per game (31.4) while Milwaukee ranks last (36.2).
- The Bucks rank second in steals allowed per game (6.8) while the Raptors rank 13th (7.4).
- Milwaukee ranks first in fast break points allowed per game (11.2) while Toronto ranks 12th (13.4).
- Milwaukee ranks fourth in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.5) while Toronto ranks 11th (15.6).
- The Bucks rank first in rebounds per game (50.1) while the Raptors rank 20th (44.8).
- The Bucks rank second in blocks per game (6.1) while the Raptors rank 11th (5.1).
- Toronto ranks 23rd in second chance points per game (12.3) while Milwaukee ranks 27th (11.9).
- Milwaukee ranks third in points in the paint per game (52.8) while Toronto ranks 19th (47.6).
- Toronto is 22-2 when they hold opponents below 100 points, while Milwaukee is 23-1.
- When reaching 100 points, the Bucks are 68-18 and the Raptors are 61-21.
- Toronto is 22-24-1 ATS on the road, while Milwaukee is 28-18-1 ATS at home.
- The Raptors have 24 overs, 22 unders and 1 push in 47 road games.
- The Bucks have 24 unders and 23 overs in 47 home games.
- In their last five games, Toronto and Milwaukee have both had 3 unders and 2 overs.
- The Bucks are 5-0 ATS over their last five games, while the Raptors are 2-3.
- During their last five games, the Bucks have scored an average of 116.6 points per game (1.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 102.0 points per game (6.4 below their season average).
- The Raptors’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.8, down from 6.1 for the season.