The Stetson Hatters (4-3) head to Green Bay to take on the Phoenix (2-2) in what should be a fast-paced game. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET on Monday, November 27, 2017.
Stetson Hatters at Green Bay Phoenix ATS Preview
The Hatters got blown out by the North Dakota State Bison in their last contest, 94-58. With 24 points on 9-for-15 shooting, Divine Myles led Stetson in scoring. North Dakota State’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over Stetson. The Bison had a rate of 0.213 (above their season average of 0.208), while the Hatters posted a mark of 0.079 (below their season average of 0.208).
The last time the Phoenix played, they topped the Florida A&M Rattlers, 57-50. With 16 points on 2-for-10 shooting, Khalil Small was Green Bay’s leading scorer. Green Bay made good use of their 29 trips to the free throw line, converting on 24 of them (82.8 percent). Florida A&M, meanwhile, was just 7-15 (46.7 percent).
There should be plenty of transition action in this showdown that features two of the nation’s more up-and-down teams. Green Bay ranks fifth in possessions per game (76.5) and Stetson is 18th (74.5) dating back to last season.
Stetson Hatters at Green Bay Phoenix ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Stetson, ATS Winner – Stetson, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Phoenix rank 82nd in blocks per game (4.0) while the Hatters rank 267th (2.2).
- Green Bay averages 13.7 assists per game, which ranks 149th in the NCAA. Stetson ranks 254th in assists allowed per game (14.9).
- Green Bay ranks second in rebounds per game (41.7) while Stetson ranks 326th in rebounds allowed per game (42.4).
- The Hatters rank 56th in three pointers attempted per game (24.3) while the Phoenix rank 294th in three pointers allowed per game (24.4).
- Green Bay ranks 36th in steals per game (7.4) while Stetson ranks 258th (5.0).