The Duquesne Dukes and St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers will square off at A.J. Palumbo Center to get their seasons underway. Action gets underway at 5:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers at Duquesne Dukes Free Preview
Last season, St. Francis Brooklyn did not make the tournament following a 4-27 regular season campaign. Duquesne also was unable make the tournament after a 10-22 regular season.
It could be a sloppy game for the Duquesne offense. In the 2016-17 season, Duquesne ranked 284th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.2 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of St. Francis Brooklyn forced the 75th-most turnovers in the nation (20.5 percent).
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers at Duquesne Dukes ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Terriers rank 22nd in three pointers attempted per game (25.5) while the Dukes rank 161st (21.2).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 142nd in blocks allowed per game (3.4) while Duquesne ranks 238th (4.8).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 83rd in assists allowed per game (12.2) while Duquesne ranks 287th (15.9).
- The Dukes rank 125th in rebounds per game (36.5) while the Terriers rank 318th in rebounds allowed per game (41.7).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 100th in steals per game (6.7) while Duquesne ranks 256th (4.9).