The No. 6 Florida Gators (20-12) will be in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament at American Airlines Center when they clash against the No. 11 St. Bonaventure Bonnies (26-7). The game starts at 9:57 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 15, 2018.
St. Bonaventure Bonnies vs. Florida Gators ATS Odds
In their last game, the Gators lost to the Arkansas Razorbacks, 80-72, while the Bonnies defeated the No. 11 UCLA Bruins, 65-58.
The Bonnies had a fantastically low turnover percentage of 8.0 (better than their season average of 14.4), while the Bruins had a free throw rate of 0.120 (below their season average of 0.259). Florida, on the other hand, made 13 of their 32 three pointers (40.6 percent). Keith Stone put together a solid outing for Florida with 22 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Courtney Stockard had a good game for St. Bonaventure, finishing with 26 points.
The physical St. Bonaventure offense could be living from the charity stripe in this contest. The Bonnies rank 17th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.299, while Florida ranks 178th in FTA rate allowed (0.233).
St. Bonaventure Bonnies vs. Florida Gators Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Florida, ATS Winner – Florida, O/U – Under
- Florida ranks 38th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while St. Bonaventure ranks 261st (24.2).
- The Bonnies rank 154th in rebounds allowed per game (34.8) while the Gators rank 252nd (37.3).
- Florida ranks seventh in steals allowed per game (4.4) while St. Bonaventure ranks 31st (5.2).
- The Gators average 4.7 blocks per game, which ranks 32nd in the NCAA. The Bonnies rank 183rd in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Florida ranks 44th in assists allowed per game (11.5) while St. Bonaventure ranks 148th (13.5).
- The Bonnies’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.6, down from 6.9 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Gators have scored an average of 70.8 points per game (5.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 65.4 points per game (4.0 below their season average).