The Northern Colorado Bears (4-2) and the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (3-2) face off at Sanford Pentagon. Tip-off is scheduled for 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles vs. Northern Colorado Bears ATS Preview
In the Golden Eagles last game, they defeated the Youngstown State Penguins, 71-64. Cortez Edwards was Southern Miss high scorer with 18 points on 7-for-15 shooting. The Golden Eagles forced 18 turnovers and held the Penguins to an effective field goal percentage of 0.443 (below their season average of 0.505).
The Bears come in on a high note after just getting past the South Dakota Coyotes in their last outing, 63-62. Northern Colorado was lifted by Andre Spight, who was the top scorer from either team with 28 points on 10-for-21 shooting. The Bears held the Coyotes to an effective field goal percentage of 0.344 (below their season average of 0.570) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3 (above their season average of 26.3).
Second-chance points could be rare for Northern Colorado in this matchup. Since the 2016-17 season, the Bears rank 234th in offensive rebounding percentage (28.0 percent), while Southern Miss ranks 37th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.6 percent).
Southern Miss Golden Eagles vs. Northern Colorado Bears Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Southern Miss, ATS Winner – Southern Miss, O/U – Over
tting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bears rank 216th in blocks per game (2.7) while the Golden Eagles rank 280th (1.9).>
- Northern Colorado ranks 243rd in steals per game (5.2) while Southern Miss ranks 270th (4.9).
- Northern Colorado averages 25.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 27th in the nation. Southern Miss ranks 303rd in three pointers allowed per game (24.7).
- The Bears rank 79th in rebounds per game (37.6) while the Golden Eagles rank 254th (34.1).
- Northern Colorado ranks 88th in assists allowed per game (12.2) while Southern Miss ranks 241st (14.5).