The South Florida Bulls (12-16, 5-10 AAC) will be at the Liacouras Center to clash against the Temple Owls (14-14, 6-9 AAC) in an AAC matchup. The game will air on CBS Sports Network at 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 1, 2020.
South Florida Bulls at Temple Owls ATS Odds
In their last game, the Owls lost a tough one against the Wichita State Shockers, 72-69, while the Bulls defeated the East Carolina Pirates, 73-68.
The Bulls knocked down 20 of their 27 free throws (74.1 percent) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.8 (above their season average of 32.1). Temple, on the other hand, had a free throw rate of 0.291 (above their season average of 0.231). Temple’s Quinton Rose had a good outing, recording 20 points and five steals. Justin Brown fueled South Florida with 18 points and nine rebounds.
The Owls dominated this series last year, securing victories in both games. In the most recent contest, Temple won 70-69. The Owls’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Bulls. Temple had a rate of 17.1, while South Florida posted a mark of 19.7. This is the first time these teams will battle this year.
It will be a showdown of conflicting paces as the fast-breaking Owls will look to push the more grind-it-out Bulls. The Owls rank 49th in possessions per game while the Bulls are 330th.
South Florida vs. Temple Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Temple, ATS Winner – South Florida, O/U – Over
- South Florida ranks 19th in rebounds allowed per game (30.7) while Temple ranks 254th (38.2).
- The Owls rank 32nd in steals per game (8.1) while the Bulls rank 151st in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- The Bulls rank 80th in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while the Owls rank 276th (25.4).
- Temple ranks 99th in assists per game (13.8) while South Florida ranks 273rd (9.9).
- The Owls have been outscored by an average of 3.8 points in their last five games. For the season, Temple has defeated opponents by an average of 1.1 points.
- During their last five games, the Bulls have scored an average of 61.0 points per game (1.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 65.8 points per game (3.4 above their season average).