The South Carolina State Bulldogs (1-7) can end a six-game road losing streak when they go head-to-head against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-5) at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
South Carolina State Bulldogs at Presbyterian Blue Hose Odds Preview
In the Bulldogs last matchup, they got blown out by the North Carolina State Wolfpack, 103-71. With 16 points on 5-for-9 shooting, Donte Wright led South Carolina State in scoring. North Carolina State made nine of their 21 three pointers (42.9 percent), while South Carolina State was 6-21 (28.6 percent).
The Blue Hose come in on a high note after narrowly defeating the North Carolina A&T Aggies in their last game, 73-70. With 22 points on 8-for-13 shooting, Davon Bell was the games high scorer. The Blue Hose forced 16 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.587 (above their season average of 0.532).
South Carolina State Bulldogs at Presbyterian Blue Hose Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – South Carolina State, ATS Winner – South Carolina State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Blue Hose rank 137th in blocks allowed per game (3.3) while the Bulldogs rank 229th (4.0).
- Presbyterian ranks 261st in assists allowed per game (14.8) while South Carolina State ranks 282nd (15.3).
- South Carolina State ranks 34th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Presbyterian ranks 272nd (8.1).
- The Blue Hose rank 151st in rebounds allowed per game (34.7) while the Bulldogs rank 298th (39.0).
- South Carolina State ranks 162nd in three pointers allowed per game (21.3) while Presbyterian ranks 279th (23.6).