The Bryant Bulldogs (1-10), who are currently riding a six-game losing streak, look to get back in the win column when they welcome the Siena Saints (2-8) to Chace Athletic Center. Action begins at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 17, 2017.
Siena Saints at Bryant Bulldogs ATS Preview
In the Saints last contest, they were blown out by the Vermont Catamounts, 81-57. Siena’s Nico Clareth recorded 16 points and seven rebounds in the contest. Vermont did a great job of converting from the free throw line (21-27; 77.8 percent). Siena, on the other hand, held the Catamounts to an offensive rebounding percentage of 24.1 (below the 34.2 mark opponents have averaged against Siena this season).
The Bulldogs are trying to rebound after their 102-59 loss to the Louisville Cardinals in their last outing. Ikenna Ndugba led Bryant in scoring with 17 points on 4-for-16 shooting. Louisville had a turnover percentage of 7.1 (better than their season average of 15.9). Bryant, on the other hand, did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (15-19; 78.9 percent).
Siena appears to have an edge on the offensive glass in this contest. The Saints rank 96th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.7 percent), while Bryant ranks 346th in defensive rebounding percentage (62.1 percent).
Ndugba has been outstanding over the last five games for Bryant, averaging 16.4 points, 6.4 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
Siena Saints vs. Bryant Bulldogs Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Under
- The Bulldogs rank 180th in assists per game (12.7) while the Saints rank 240th (11.0).
- Bryant ranks 120th in steals per game (6.3) while Siena ranks 178th in steals allowed per game (7.6).
- Siena ranks 122nd in rebounds per game (36.7) while Bryant ranks 267th (30.4).
- The Bulldogs rank 112th in three pointers attempted per game (22.7) while the Saints rank 251st (17.9).
- Siena averages 3.6 blocks per game, which ranks 90th in the NCAA. Bryant ranks 185th in blocks allowed per game (5.5).
- The Bulldogs average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 22.0, up from 18.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Saints have scored an average of 63.4 points per game (6.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 78.0 points per game (4.6 below their season average).