The Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) will be at home in the Memorial A & C Center when they go head-to-head with the Savannah State Tigers (2-3). The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Savannah State Tigers vs. Kent State Golden Flashes ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Golden Flashes won big over the Alcorn State Braves, 79-48, while the Tigers got blown out by the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs, 97-77.
Kent State played a flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 16.0 (worse than their season average of 12.7) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7 (below their season average of 36.3). Alcorn State put up marks of 29.4 and 22.6, respectively, for those same stats. Savannah State, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (14.2 vs. 15.0). Kent State was led by C.J. Williamson, who contributed 17 points. Meanwhile, Zach Sellers had a good outing for Savannah State, recording 19 points and six rebounds.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Kent State offense. Since last season, Kent State ranks 154th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 18.2 percent), while the disruptive defense of Savannah State has forced the 40th-most turnovers in the country (21.4 percent).
Savannah State Tigers vs. Kent State Golden Flashes Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Kent State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Savannah State ranks 33rd in assists per game (16.0) while Kent State ranks 270th (11.9).
- The Tigers rank fourth in steals per game (9.4) while the Golden Flashes rank 165th (6.0).
- Kent State ranks 123rd in blocks per game (3.6) while Savannah State ranks 207th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Golden Flashes rank 136th in three pointers attempted per game (22.8) while the Tigers rank 320th in three pointers allowed per game (27.4).
- Kent State averages 36.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 138th in the country. Savannah State ranks 322nd in rebounds allowed per game (48.3).